- SPO: Enforce the new UI even when clicking on Return to Classic September 29, 2017
- Azure Function App: Reference a Custom DLL May 31, 2017
- Easily Deploy Your Azure WebJob With a TFS Release Definition April 8, 2017
- Azure Functions: backup your OneDrive at rocket speed! February 17, 2017
- How to retrieve NuGet packages in Azure Functions February 17, 2017
Category Archives: SharePoint
Cannot perform change in Style Library on SharePoint Online with Tenant/Site Collection Admin account
Hello, Even on SharePoint Online, it’s now more and more important for companies to brand their sites. So you might need to use the SharePoint Style Library in order to store your style documents. But in Office 365 if you … Continue reading
Hello, In this post I want to summarize some defaults boundaries of OneDrive for Business next gen sync client. You will find that by default the next gen sync client do not support upload of file bigger than 2GB. You … Continue reading
Hello, In this post, I will show you how retrieve site collection administrators of the site with SharePoint Client Object Model. For the moment there are no methods or attributes that can help you to retrieve site collection admins directly.
Hello, I would like to show you a new feature available in SharePoint Online and in OneDrive for Business, that allow you to block your collaborators to share again your file with other, if they are not the owner. Imagine … Continue reading
This method help you to check if a folder exist into a list. Hereby this code check if a folder “shared with everyone” exist into a OneDrive for Business, documents library and then delete it.